A gentle exfoliating Cane Sugar body polish that will leave the skin silky smooth, energized and lightly scented with roses.
How to use:
- Gently exfoliates.
- Leaves skin polished, glowing and silky smooth.
- Energizes, revives and tones.
- Leaves skin delicately scented with roses.
Massage into dry skin before bathing or showering. Rinse off.
- Cane Sugar exfoliates the skin, boosts cell turn around and enhances skin renewal
- Olive and Almond Oils replenish dry skin
- Theophylline from Paraguay Tea and Caffeine from Kola Nut boost microcirculation to energize, revive and tone the skin
Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Parfum* (Fragrance), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Ilex Paraguariensis (Paraguay Tea) Leaf Extract, Cola Acuminata (Kola Nut) Seed Extract, Coco Glucoside, Tocopherol.
*100% Natural Fragrance - Parfum 100% Naturel
"SEEN IT… TRIED IT… LOVED IT… I can never resist the aroma of REN’s Rose range, and the olive and almond oil in this scrub leave skin super-soft". Woman & Home
"The Body Prep: For a luxe scrub use REN’s Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish. Opening the tub is like walking into a rose garden, but what we really love is the way the sugar softens and rose oil plumps our skin". HARPER'S BAZAAR
"REN Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish is gritty enough to smooth rough patches and stimulating enough to rev slow circulation, which will help with that mottled redness that can appear on back and arms". EASY LIVING