Write a Review
- Anonymous , 24/06/2015 - Lovely !
- "I bought this product not so long ago in Sephora because my friends had told me how good this product was ."
- Anonymous, 02/06/2015 - very good fruit acid peeling (should not be called a mask though )
- "It is a very nice product compared to other fruit acid peelings, leaves the skin clear and smooth. But the naming seems inappropriate and misleading though: Should be named peeling if it is one. (From the ingredients and detailed description does one know what the product is, b name itself misleads). It is not a mask (which I consider a step supposed to come after cleaning and peeling; and mostly some sort of a particular cleaning or nourishment for the skin). This product is straight forward a peeling ( A step that would be used before any mask). I bought it as part of a set and expected a mask just from the names of what is included in the set. Would have looked for a different set fruit acid peelings are too strong for my skin to use them more than once a month.The product itself is good though."
- Emma Jackson, 12/05/2015 - love this!
- "This is such a good mask I love it! This and the origins ginger zing in orange pot is absolutely amazing the glow is nothing iv seen before these 2 are so good together."
if you order today your delivery is estimated to arrive on
If you are an overseas customer, please click here
for delivery information.