Write a Review
- Catherine Nicholson, 24/11/2014 - It really does work
- "I have always had open pores on my cheeks and nose although my skin is not oily plus they are getting worst now I'm over 40. I tried a sample of this product and was surprised how well it worked. I have since purchased a full size bottle and I have used it twice in ten days and I have no visible pores on my cheeks or nose. It is amazing plus it smells reasonably pleasant and it hasn't irritated my very sensitive skin. It is EXCELLENT!"
- Nina Grayson, 28/01/2014 -
- "I received a deluxe (15ml) sample of this with a previous order and have since purchased a full-size product.Pros:* lasts well - I have used this several times; a couple of times over my whole face and sometimes just on my nose and chin and still have some left to use of the 15ml sample.* smoothes skin - immediately after using, my face feels really soft and smooth as though it has been really evened out (and pore size isn't one of my main skin concerns anyway so I imagine this is a really brilliant product for those who are looking for a pore-refining product, as it claims to be).* exfoliates - I think this is a combination of the softening properties of the mask plus the rubbing off after using. I like this as it means I might be able to exfoliate less, although I have used the Micro Polish Cleanser before the mask in order to try to remove stubborn blackheads.* reduces redness and inflammation - I noticed that spots/blemishes look soothed and reduced straight after use, which is great for me as it means I don't feel the need to splash out on the ClearCalm mask as well.Cons:* I feel as though the benefits don't last as long as I would like, which means regular use is required. * given that it is aimed at removing impurities and refining pores, I would have hoped it would be more effective at blitzing blackheads, although I am trying to get round this by using it on blackhead-prone areas more frequently and using it on my whole face less often.* the manual rubbing to remove it is difficult for me in some areas, in that it either is stubborn to remove on more 'fleshy' areas and that it feels as though I am overstretching my skin near my eyes, so I have to use a muslin cloth to remove some of it, which means I don't get the full exfoliating benefit."
- Jennie Watkins, 30/11/2013 - My Must have!
- "I have been using this detox mask for approximately 2 months now and it has significantly improved the appearance of my skin! I have regular breakouts on my forehead, nose and chin and since using this product twice weekly I have less breakouts and the large pores in those areas have decreased dramatically! An excellent product and highly recommend to those who have similar skin problems as me. Thanks REN!!"