Write a Review
- Anonymous, 21/08/2016 - Not too strong
- "Good even on my sensitive skin. My skin is left soft, clean and calm with a slight glow. I will continue to use this in order to decide whether it reduces my breakouts."
- Marcelo, 31/03/2016 - Use it as a cleanser!
- "I used to find this mask too drying, and even stopped using it for a while. Then I decided to give it a second chance as a cleanser and WOW! Who knew if I massaged it onto damp skin and rinsed it off every night (as you would with a normal cleanser) I would get such incredible results! This way the mask doesn't sting or overdry my skin, even in its most sensitive days, and still delivers the pore-refining benefits of the product. My pores are virtually invisible and this routine is really helping me with my (now gone) acne. REN, you really should add this trick to the product's description."
- Catherine Nicholson, 24/11/2014 - It really does work
- "I have always had open pores on my cheeks and nose although my skin is not oily plus they are getting worst now I'm over 40. I tried a sample of this product and was surprised how well it worked. I have since purchased a full size bottle and I have used it twice in ten days and I have no visible pores on my cheeks or nose. It is amazing plus it smells reasonably pleasant and it hasn't irritated my very sensitive skin. It is EXCELLENT!"
View more reviews