Write a Review
- Olivia, 26/08/2016 - Amazing for calming down angry adult acne
- "I've been suffering from acne for the past two years, seen doctors, taken numerous medication and for me nothing has quite worked like REN. I've been using this for the past 3 months and my skin has changed dramatically. I use this with the clarimatte moisturizer and at night the evercalm serum. For me the only down side is the product never lasts long enough considering the instructions say use 1 pump twice a day I can barely get through a whole month without having to cut it open and dig out the last dregs and then I have to repurchase which makes it very expensive for me "
- Leslie, 15/08/2016 - Aptly named
- "I used to want to use every harsh acne fighting product I could get my hands on to deal with my adult acne. I realized over time that it was making the problem worse by drying out my skin and causing more issues. This line from Ren is one of the few acne lines that calms and heals your skin while it fights acne. I love this cleanser because it helps combat that urge to use a strong clay mask daily. Instead you get a gentle, but effective, clay cleanser that rinses off easily, calms down the redness, and helps with inflammation. Ever since I started using gentle products I break out much less! This cleanser also gently removes flakiness without scratching the skin. I worked for a beauty store for over a decade and specialized in skincare, and this is one of my favorite cleansers! I also love the smell of all of these products."
- Victoria, 19/04/2016 - Great product for adult acne
- "I hate the fact that I'm in my mid-30s and feel like I have teenage skin. I've tried loads of different products and have stuck with this now for a year (I use the cleanser and the moisturiser). It's amazing, my skin has cleared up and doesn't feel dry or too oily. I combine this with a floral water as a skin toner, REN's glycolic mask once a week, and a cleansing balm once a week (Eve Lom not REN, but only because I'm still working my way through the enormous tub I have and will move on to REN's one when it's done). Highly recommend this product! Seriously my skin hasn't been this good since pre-pubescence (and I'm now 35!) despite having been prescribed antibiotics and various other topical stuff by my GP and a dermatologist from my late teens and through my 20s."