Write a Review
- Rachel Hawkins, 1/22/2011 - The No1 in bath products
- "This is my favourite bath product, the scent is strong but not overpowering and has the wonderful ability to calm the senses after a long day of studying! Skin is left feeling fresh, moisturised and lightly scented and only a little need be used at a time. Truly amazing. See my full review at www.elsieandclara.blogspot.com"
- Vicky Pursey, 11/28/2010 - The best bath oil EVER
- "Absolutely fabulous, exquisite smell of turkish delight mixed with rosebuds which fills the house when you have a bath, and leaves skin feeling so moisturised. Also it doesn't leave a greasy residue on your bath, or on you. A 100% winner, please don't ever stop making this, REN."
- Naoko Fader, 8/8/2010 - Best hair conditioner for a frequent swimmer.
- "If you are one of the frequent swimmers who train several times a week in chlorine-heavy local swimming pool, this bath oil is the best thing to put after shampooing. Forget any other conditioners, just put a small quantity of this rose bath oil onto a towel-dry hair. You will see an instant result straight away."