Write a Review
- Isobel Guy, 2/18/2015 - Amazing for sensitive skin
- "I am 19 years old and I was referred to REN by a friend. I have a serious case of sensitive and combination skin which flares up when I am tired and stressed. I started using this beauty shot as a last resort to smooth, balance and hydrate my skin as everything else I have tried has given me spots / dried out and has over worked my skin. The results are amazing. I could see from the first use that my skin looks brighter and more radiant and I haven't broken out in spots unlike some other reviewers. I like that I am able to have one amazing product to use day and night and not have to change between products. I know this is primarily an anti-aging serum but it also really works for serious cases of sensitive skin that needs a pick me up."
- Meade Ali, 3/31/2014 - Dispensing issue; Product waste at bottom of bottle
- "From a male user (NYC, NY) that uses several REN products and has consistently used the line for 5+ years. I like the line particularly for its avoidance of parabens, petrochemicals etc. As the SH2C is used, a point arrives where the pump no longer dispenses serum. This is unlike the majority of REN's products, e.g., the daytime moisturizers, where the pump system largely dispenses all of the product. So to get all the SH2C out, annoyingly, the pump mechanism must be removed and the bottle banged against my palm to expel the remaining product. Even so, a small amount of product remains at the bottom of the bottle. I've had this same dispensing issue with other REN serums that are also packaged in glass bottles. Please see what can be done to remedy this dispensing/waste issue. Thank you."
- Lindsay Muir, 4/15/2013 - Great Serum!
- "This is probably the best serum I've tried. I find the product extremely lightweight; I've used it in cold climates (Scotland) in the winter and also used it in very humid climates (Cambodia & Vietnam) with no problem. I noticed my skin was less blotchy and more vibrant looking when I started using it. An added bonus....I've also noticed it seems to take the inflamation out of my blemishes. The last few blemishes that started on my face never came to a whitehead as they normally do (gross, I know) and the soreness and inflamation were gone within a couple of days. My only minor complaint is, I seem to go through this product a bit too fast as I've just finished my 3rd bottle in ~ 5-6 months. However, based on how the product performs I'm willing to look past that."