Free UK delivery

with all orders over £30

Earn Reward Points

with every order

2 free samples

with all orders

Rosa Centifolia™ Cleansing Gel

150 ml
£14.00
Size: 150ml
  • Description

    A rose infused facial cleansing gel that will leave your skin thoroughly cleansed, refreshed and soothed. 

    Results:

    • Gently removes dirt, pollution and make-up.
    • Balances, tones, soothes and reduces pore size without causing any tightness.
    • The perfect all rounder. Cleanses and hydrates for healthy skin metabolism.

    How to use:

    Apply 1 pump of cleanser onto damp hands and gently massage over the face and neck. Rinse off with warm water.

  • Bio Extracts
    • Polyphenols from Rosa Centifolia decongest the skin, soothe and protect facial vessels
    • Polysaccharides from Aloe Vera retain moisture and soothe
    • Rose Otto Oil from Damask Rose Petals calms and soothes
  • Ingredients

    Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Coco Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum* (Fragrance), Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Rosa Damascena Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citronellol *100% Natural Fragrance - Parfum 100% Naturel

  • Delivery

    REN parcels are delivered by Royal Mail.

    • Standard Delivery - UK, Channel Isles, Northern Ireland: £3 (3 - 5 working days once dispatched)
    • Next day delivery - UK mainland only - DPD Couriers (available for orders placed before 12 noon, excl. weekends and bank holidays): £5.85
    • Guaranteed next day delivery for Saturday - UK mainland only - DPD Couriers (available for orders placed before 12 noon, excl. bank holidays*): £15
    • European Union: £10
    • Rest of the world: £15 (please contact us for delivery costs to countries not listed)
Rosa Centifolia™ Cleansing Gel
Gianna Kollenberg 26/01/2015
"This cleanser is absolutely amazing for my skin, which is quite normal but can get a bit tight after using a gel cleanser. But not with this! My face is just left feeling balanced, nourished, clean and soft! What a win. This has also helped clear my skin from blemishes and has kept it clear! I will never ever use another cleanser."

Reviews

Write a Review

Olivia, 03/09/2016 - Good product and packaging
"This is a really nice cleanser. It has a lovely rose scent without being overpowering. "
Gaia, 29/07/2016 - The Best Cleanser
"This is the best cleanser I've ever tried: it's gentle and it doesn't leave my skin dry, but at the same time it purifies my skin. The result is a soft and fresh skin."
Weiran, 04/03/2016 - Great product, flimsy packaging
"This is a fantastic cleanser - gentle, but cleanses well with a nice rose scent. I have been purchasing this product from REN every since I first tried it. However, just this morning in the shower my bottle fell on the ground and the entire thing cracked open. 90% of the contents of the bottle spilled out, and the remaining 10% cannot be accessed as the dispensing device has stopped working. Love the product but wish it was in a slightly sturdier packaging."
View more reviews