18/02/2015 "Simply the most extraordinary product of the last decade. I recently woke up late for an important meeting and rushed with my cleanser and slapped on my BB cream and just as I was about to run out the door and caught myself in a mirror. My skin was dull, sallow and flaky, my BB cream was patchy and it actually made me stand back. I ran back and used this very flash rinse as guided. After use, my skin was like the finest silk. My REN moisturiser and BB cream glided onto my face like never before and my skin was glowing. Its quite simply confidence in a tube. I love it."
Write a Review
- Leslie, 15/08/2016 - Brighter than ever
- "I love masks, but I don't like sitting around for 20 minutes waiting for one to work. This is the perfect solution to that problem. My biggest concern (aside from controlling breakouts) is dealing with the aftermath of breakouts, and the dark spots and flakiness. This is great when my skin is looking dull and splotchy and needs a pick-me-up. To make it EVEN EASIER, I rub it into my clean, dry skin right before I get in the shower. I let it sit while I shampoo my hair, and then rinse it off (sometimes with my Foreo). It does have an odd texture, sort of slightly gritty and silicone-y. You have to be patient rinsing it off, that's why I like doing it in the shower. You will feel a slight residue afterwards, but once you dry off, it just feels silky and smooth. I love the glow I get afterwards! Really great before a special event if you want a nice makeup application and radiance. So good!"
- Debra, 28/03/2016 - Hooked!
- "Excellent...exfoliates...hence the slight sandy, gritty feeling, then you get the moisturising qualities once you've applied your dampened fingers to the product. Rinse off and you are left glowing! Genius! Have to agree with the way the product seems a bit supercharged in the tube...tried to squirt a little bit out and ended up with a dollop on the window sill!!! Still giving it 5*'s though....think the window sill would thank me..."
- Anonymous, 23/01/2016 - Fab product - but you'll need to clean up afterwards
- "This product is great - my skin looked brighter, smoother and more plumped-up after use - but it loses a star for not being very user-friendly. Because it oxidises upon contact with air, it can leave unpleasant-looking marks on pale porcelain and towels. Upon application the product is a very pale mint colour, but after exposure to air it turns a browny-yellow colour which looks like urine - not very nice! And, unfortunately, because the product only becomes this way over time, you don't immediately see if if you spill it. Obviously it can be washed off the sink, but it's not so easy to get it out of pale towels. There should be a warning on the pack about this. "
View more reviews